SUBMIT: REMAX_Farm.jpgSUBMIT: REMAX_Mountain.jpgSUBMIT: REMAX_RogueRiver.jpgSUBMIT: REMAX_Winery.jpg

Search For A Property

 
Looking for more? Try our Advanced Search>>  Search Properties

Featured Videos

RE/MAX Platinum Blog

Gail Schoeneberg |RE/MAX Hall of Fame Award Winner

Gail Schoeneberg |RE/MAX Hall of Fame Award Winner

Congratulations to one of RE/MAX corporates Hall of Fame winners,† our own Gail Schoenberg, from RE/MAX Platinum Brokers right here in Medford, Oregon. Gail’s commitment to her clients and her ability to think about their needs over hers have given

10 Tips Under $100 for Making Your Home Shine for Selling

10 Tips Under $100 for Making Your Home Shine for Selling

Buying, selling, or moving is stressful times for any one. Often itís better to just get it over with as quickly as possible. In this case, success comes from organizing the project (buying, selling or moving) and paying attention to

In today's real estate environment, it’s more important than ever for you to employ a Real Estate professional that is trained to cope with today's extreme market challenges. By using the latest advances in Internet technology, RE/MAX PLATINUM Brokers agents are able to effectively market your property to local and international buyers through our advanced website www.RemaxPlatinumBrokers.com. As a Buyer, you can even save searches that will update you daily on new listed properties that match your criteria.

In 2009 RE/MAX PLATINUM Brokers was the Top RE/MAX office in Oregon for per agent sales volume and the Medford Mail Tribune voted RE/MAX PLATINUM Brokers "Reader's Choice Award". Brokers at RE/MAX PLATINUM Brokers share a common vision to achieve a higher level of professionalism based on Real Estate experience, continuing education and providing superior customer service.

Our team has proven experience in residential and commercial Real Estate, mortgage lending, title, web marketing and design. When you choose RE/MAX PLATINUM Brokers, you will have confidence in knowing that you're represented by the very best.

Remax.com 100,000 Agents 7,000 Offices 70 Countries

RE/MAX TV and Radio advertising provide over 3.5 billion impressions a year which represents 72% of all Real Estate advertising. All other Real Estate companies combined add up to the remaining 28%.

GO PLATINUM!